Having a kid changes your daily routine quite a bit. I’m pretty much certain that the words “sack of poo” will appear somewhere on my daily chores list. Some of the other interesting items of late include:
- Discover why the shower smells like Broccoli. Fix.
- What is best way to clean peanut butter?
- Get a pair of salad tongs for the car.
- Learn how to ‘play cars’. X tells me I’m no good.
- Clean peanut butter off of iPad.
- Make 12 choo-choo-cheese sandwiches, 36 PB&J Dinosaurs & 1 jug of sangria for Sunday morning.
- Run around the house yelling “choo choo!!” for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Learn the words to some song other than Baby Beluga.
- De-peanut-butter the remote control.
- Find and destroy the fishy movie. Never again.
- Figure out why X keeps making that face and pointing over my left shoulder; it’s starting to freak me out.
- Stop buying peanut butter.